Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Planet adventure, March 24, 1977, 6:39 a.m.
Peter Pan's Planet
November 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship enchanted with pansy dust, you will fly first-class from a site to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, seeing such miniature scenes as:
- The rooftops of a site (look for The Tower Cup)
- The pirate activist
- The Crocodile and Captain Willow
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this adventure only after a pledge of silence.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from finger, lung, skin, chest, or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.