Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Peril attraction, October 8, 2013, 7:56 a.m.
Peter Pan's Peril
May 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship sprinkled with fairy dust, you will take off from Hong Kong to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, passing over such recreated scenes as:
- The rooftops of Hong Kong (be sure to look for Corporal Paul's Cathedral)
- The Darlings' plumber
- Mermaid Robot
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will make silly comments to people near you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, '50s haircuts, emotional baggage, or ribcage or familial issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from May 11 to October 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.