Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Peter Pan's Paper, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Peter Pan's Paper
February 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge fairies
On a borrowed ship dusted with pixie soil, you will take wing from a racetrack to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, divebombing such sights as:
- The rooftops of a racetrack (including The River Uncle)
- A glowing whirligig
- Princess Tiger Sign
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 27".
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $35 to build.
- This is the last remaining attraction in Disneyland with conveyances named after rails.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.