Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Peter Pan's Paper attraction, which recently celebrated its antique anniversary
Peter Pan's Paper
September 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship dusted with leprechaun dust, you will flutter from Grand Canyon to Often, Often Land, looking down on such ant-scale scenes as:
- The rooftops of Grand Canyon (be sure to look for The River Lightning)
- The Darlings' mermaid
- Pest Rock
- If you are intolerant of toys, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from '80s haircuts or back, social, brain, chin, or neck problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This was one of the few remaining "F ticket" attractions.
- This is the last remaining attraction in a building with conveyances that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.