Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Mouse experience, November 5, 1983, 12:09 a.m.
Peter Pan's Mouse
May 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
On a piratical ship flecked with pixie stuff, you will plunge from a tavern to Frequently, Frequently Land, seeing such scenes as:
- The rooftops of a tavern (be sure to look for The River Doc)
- The Darlings' scenery
- The Crocodile and Captain Perch
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or hair, cardiac, ribcage, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During hail, this experience may run backwards.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.