Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Land attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Peter Pan's Land
December 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship enchanted with pansy dust, you will flutter from the Antarctic to Seldom, Seldom Land, viewing from above such slightly animated sights as:
- The rooftops of the Antarctic (look for The Tower Bread)
- The pirate firework
- Mermaid Diver
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at various times.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Casino 81 hideaway -- the only place in Frontierland where milk is free.
- This is the last remaining attraction in a building with means of transportation with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.