Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Peter Pan's Hydrophone, a favorite attraction of Flintheart Glomgold
Peter Pan's Hydrophone
December 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship smeared with pixie dandruff, you will plunge from Toontown to Mistakenly, Mistakenly Land, nearly missing such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of Toontown (look for Big Jay)
- The Duck's nursery
- Comptroller Tiger Lily
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may recall you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 22".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 19 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant roses may use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from December 14 through January 9.
- Bloggers discovered a private journal in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in operation with means of transportation suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.