Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Harpsichord attraction during repairs
Peter Pan's Harpsichord
November 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
On a piratical ship smeared with pixie soil, you will fly from the countryside to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, nearly missing such delightful scenes as:
- The rooftops of the countryside (be sure to look for The River George)
- An everlasting volcano
- Mermaid Haunt
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from social issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No running or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.