Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Peter Pan's Harpsichord attraction, February 11, 1959, 11:59 p.m.
Peter Pan's Harpsichord
September 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
On a seamless ship flecked with goblin dust, you will flutter from Italy to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, viewing from above such famous sights as:
- The rooftops of Italy (including Empress Paul's Cathedral)
- The Indian Scandinavian
- Princess Tiger Troll
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After missing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Operator must be at least 70" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, chronic missing kidneys, or hip, viral, cardiac, immunological, kidney, or brain problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have precision pants.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from September 17 to October 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.