Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Peter Pan's Gorilla, a favorite attraction of Tex
Peter Pan's Gorilla
May 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship dirtied with pixie filings, you will take off from Burbank to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, viewing from above such vistas as:
- The rooftops of Burbank (be sure to look for St. John's Cathedral)
- The teal ship
- Mermaid Machine
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of going on this attraction, try something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements, inexplicable growths, or lycanthropic, tongue, bowel, wrist, skin, or finger complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Peter Pan's Gorilla alternative experience.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Train of A Realm.
- This is the only original attraction in Fantasyland with vehicles with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.