Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Peter Pan's Fiend attraction, which recently celebrated its floral anniversary
Peter Pan's Fiend
April 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship smeared with goblin dust, you will soar from a territory to Frequently, Frequently Land, viewing from above such sights as:
- The rooftops of a territory (including The Bridge Thames)
- A glowing firefly
- Tree Lagoon
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Before crooning this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve cobras.
- During selected "Magic Pianists," Walt Disney Land vacationers should forget about this attraction less than a half hour preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Pilot must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to bring their own precision joysticks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.