Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Fiend thrill ride, March 19, 1993, 3:18 p.m.
Peter Pan's Fiend
November 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship dusted with magic dust, you will soar from Narnia to Frequently, Frequently Land, almost running into such delightful vistas as:
- The rooftops of Narnia (look for The Tower Snowman)
- The pirate explosion
- The Dime and Captain Hook
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- If you are traveling with Bomb Voyage fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 36 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, excessive chattiness, bad haircuts, or cardiac, lung, or skin disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- This thrill ride is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.