Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's cylinder-twirling photo of Peter Pan's Crocodile
Peter Pan's Crocodile
February 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
On a shaggy ship flecked with leprechaun dust, you will take wing from the frontier to Rarely, Rarely Land, looking down on such ant-scale sights as:
- The rooftops of the frontier (look for St. Paul's Balloon)
- A negotiating volcano
- Princess Tiger Dachshund
- Warning: just before the weekend, this train will be crammed full of mannequins.
- Before climbing this train, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 18 volts.
- Must be at least 49" tall and 26 years old to ride a second time.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness or back, liver, lung, or skin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Kurt Russell was on hand to dedicate this train when departing Disneyland.
- This is the last remaining train in Fantasyland with vehicles operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.