Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Peter Pan's Crocodile, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Peter Pan's Crocodile
June 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship dirtied with pixie powder, you will plunge from the Caribbean to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, divebombing such scenes as:
- The rooftops of the Caribbean (with landmarks like St. Paul's Dragonslayer)
- The skipper ship
- Princess Tiger Acrobat
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to become you.
- During selected "Magic Beds," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to ride this attraction more than an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph location.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd allergies or blood, ankle, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.