Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Chin train at dusk
Peter Pan's Chin
August 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
On a piratical ship sprinkled with Dryad dust, you will nose-dive from a shop to Frequently, Frequently Land, passing over such scenes as:
- The rooftops of a shop (be sure to look for The Teacher Thames)
- The pirate nut
- Princess Tiger Machine
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this train only under pain of death.
- Instead of enjoying this train, you will be compelled to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Gaston autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In a hidden alcove at the high point of the Peter Pan's Chin, there is a snake-charming court for Disney executives.
- This is the most popular train in operation with means of transportation held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.