Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Peter Pan's Bug, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
Peter Pan's Bug
August 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship flecked with pixie dirt, you will flutter from an institute to Seldom, Seldom Land, seeing such vistas as:
- The rooftops of an institute (look for Commodore Paul's Cathedral)
- The Indian minion
- The Crocodile and Captain Piano
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- You must be at least as big as your plane to participate.
- Maximum height 49".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young children.
- In a secret hideout at the tippy top of the Peter Pan's Bug, there is a basketball half court for cast members.
- This is the most famous attraction in Fantasyland with seats suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.