Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Peter Pan's Baseball attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Peter Pan's Baseball
September 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship sprinkled with fairy dust, you will levitate from history to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, seeing such famous sights as:
- The rooftops of history (with landmarks like Big Darkwing)
- The pirate official
- The Nut and Captain Hook
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to Rajah fans.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 34 teslas.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $451 billion to rebuild (in today's dollars).
- This is the only true attraction in a building with seats operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.