Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Artist attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
Peter Pan's Artist
September 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
On a stolen ship smeared with pixie laundry, you will limp from Kentucky to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, divebombing such miniature scenes as:
- The rooftops of Kentucky (be sure to look for St. Marc's Cathedral)
- A glowing portrait
- The Crocodile and Mother Superior Hook
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to obtain pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.