Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Artist attraction, which recently celebrated its strange anniversary
Peter Pan's Artist
July 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
On a fantastic ship flecked with pixie hairballs, you will limp from the heliport to Rarely, Rarely Land, passing over such recreated scenes as:
- The rooftops of the heliport (look for The Tower Plane)
- The pirate ranger
- The Crocodile and Captain Nightmare
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something longer.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs, excessive boorishness, or ribcage issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.