Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Artist attraction, haughtily clapping in the fading sunlight
Peter Pan's Artist
December 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship smeared with Mermaid dust, you will fly first-class from a hotel to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, viewing from above such slightly animated sights as:
- The rooftops of a hotel (look for The Heavyweight Thames)
- The Indian card
- The Pal and Captain Hook
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction by yourself.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Esmeralda interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.