Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Peter Pan's Aristocat, a favorite ride of Alice
Peter Pan's Aristocat
August 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship sprinkled with elf dust, you will plunge from the yard to Seldom, Seldom Land, nearly missing such ant-scale sights as:
- The rooftops of the yard (be sure to look for St. Merlin's Cathedral)
- A glowing titan
- Princess Caroler Lily
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- During bad weather, this ride may explode.
- No food or churros allowed.
- This was one of the so-called "Y ticket" rides.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the detailed room.
- This is the most famous ride in Fantasyland with means of transportation with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.