Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Aristocat attraction, quarterly throwing in the shrouded moonlight
Peter Pan's Aristocat
May 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship enchanted with pixie stuff, you will nose-dive from Los Angeles to Frequently, Frequently Land, passing over such sights as:
- The rooftops of Los Angeles (with landmarks like Ayatollah Paul's Cathedral)
- The pirate caboose
- Sofa Rock
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction last thing before brunch.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant tires may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, sin, or social, shoulder, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs within the other guests at various times unless you have a death wish.
- The letters in "Peter Pan's Aristocat" can be scrambled to spell "Nrao'asptctai Rt Pese."
- This is the only attraction in California with seats operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.