Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Aristocat attraction during construction
Peter Pan's Aristocat
February 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship flecked with magic dust, you will fly from the resort to Unimaginably, Unimaginably Land, passing over such vistas as:
- The rooftops of the resort (with landmarks like Principal Paul's Cathedral)
- The professor ship
- The Crocodile and Captain Fool
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors should long for this attraction half a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to buy themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.