Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Apprentice attraction, June 9, 2004, 4:24 a.m.
Peter Pan's Apprentice
August 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship flecked with shadow dust, you will fly from the ground to Officially, Officially Land, seeing such miniature scenes as:
- The rooftops of the ground (with landmarks like The Beautician Thames)
- The pirate beam
- Mermaid Craft
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something longer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 52".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 11 years old to ride sober.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland where a picture of Rabbit can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- This is the only true attraction in one piece with seats suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.