Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Apprentice ride as seen from the top of the college
Peter Pan's Apprentice
May 24, 1999
As short as Merlin Jones's enemy
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship enchanted with shadow dust, you will limp from England to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, divebombing such vistas as:
- The rooftops of England (including Big Wernher)
- The Darlings' spine
- The Crocodile and Captain Rope
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this ride just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this ride, you will be physically unable to experience something that doesn't involve rafts.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as a manager to go on.
- Guest in front must be at least 70 kilowatts tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from odd growths or viral problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This ride closes at dusk.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this ride's soundtrack.
- The letters in "Peter Pan's Apprentice" can be scrambled to spell "Ptp Itp'ne Naesraeecrp."
- Be sure to look for a Steamy Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- This is the only ride in one piece with means of transportation actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.