Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pegleg Pete's Flight attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Pegleg Pete's Flight
November 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship dusted with goblin dust, you will fly first-class from Marceline Missouri to Seldom, Seldom Land, viewing from above such vistas as:
- The rooftops of Marceline Missouri (look for Big George)
- The metallic ship
- The Crocodile and Sultan Hook
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something less magical.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness, skimpy clothing, or attention-span, neck, elbow, back, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to purchase custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.