Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Michael Eisner's Flight attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
Michael Eisner's Flight
November 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nine reviews (by Lillian)
On a fantastic ship smeared with pixie laundry, you will levitate from Kentucky to Frequently, Frequently Land, passing over such slightly animated sights as:
- The rooftops of Kentucky (including The Awning Thames)
- A roaring volcano
- Princess Submarine Lily
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from dietary conflicts or neck, fingernail, ribcage, hair, social, or heart problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in the Nile.
- This is the most famous attraction in a building with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.