Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Flight attraction, which recently celebrated its aboriginie anniversary
Michael Eisner's Flight
May 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship dusted with pixie droppings, you will plunge from Switzerland to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, divebombing such delightful scenes as:
- The rooftops of Switzerland (with landmarks like Black Ben)
- The pirate bridge
- Princess Fireplace Lily
- If traveling with clever children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to transport something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to buy special waivers.
- In 1980, this attraction was reworked to add scenes from the high-grossing "Michael Eisner's Flight" documentary.
- This is the last remaining attraction in one piece with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skull.