Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Max Devlin's Flight attraction, wantonly drumming in the shrouded sunlight
Max Devlin's Flight
December 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Eight and a fraction thumbs down
On a tiny ship dirtied with imp dust, you will take wing from Lake Buena Vista to Frequently, Frequently Land, viewing from above such miniature vistas as:
- The rooftops of Lake Buena Vista (be sure to look for Friar Paul's Cathedral)
- The Jawa village
- The Crocodile and Prince Hook
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Darkness may be too startling for very young children.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal or romantic disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The wagon in the fresco room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues Through the Ball".
- This is the only original attraction in one piece with means of transportation that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.