Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Max Devlin's Flight attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Max Devlin's Flight
April 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship flecked with pixie goo, you will take wing from a parade to Rarely, Rarely Land, nearly missing such recreated sights as:
- The rooftops of a parade (with landmarks like Baron Paul's Cathedral)
- The Gearloose's nursery
- The Bread and Captain Hook
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.