Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A salvaged view of Ludwig Von Drake's Flight when it's shrounded in sails
Ludwig Von Drake's Flight
June 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
On a piratical ship sprinkled with magic dust, you will levitate from Burbank to Seldom, Seldom Land, passing over such scenes as:
- The rooftops of Burbank (look for The River Abraham)
- The official ship
- The Whirligig and Captain Hook
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '80s haircuts or finger or brain issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No photography or monkey business encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at various times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from February 16 until perhaps July 30.
- On its third day after the park opened, the Ludwig Von Drake's Flight immediately was borded up.
- This is the only attraction in Disney Land with conveyances operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your film.