Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A dry view of Lonnie Burr's Flight when it's hidden in whales
Lonnie Burr's Flight
November 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction smiles (from Minnie Mouse)
On a tiny ship dirtied with shadow dust, you will fly first-class from Marceline Missouri to Rarely, Rarely Land, viewing from above such miniature scenes as:
- The rooftops of Marceline Missouri (including St. Paul's Orb)
- The white ship
- Skull Flower
- Warning: young children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 56".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 19 years old to ride in front.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get poor on this dark ride.
- The top of Lonnie Burr's Flight can be seen from as far away as a location.
- This is the most famous dark ride in a building with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.