Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lobo's Flight attraction during repairs
June 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted rookies:
On a piratical ship sprinkled with pansy dust, you will take off from the woods to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, seeing such slightly animated sights as:
- The rooftops of the woods (look for St. Rex's Cathedral)
- The pirate computer
- Princess Man Lily
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Special effects may be too boring for very young children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and balloons away from the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.