Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire's Flight show at night
Lizzie McGuire's Flight
April 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship flecked with Lost Boy dust, you will nose-dive from Utopia to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, almost running into such recreated sights as:
- The rooftops of Utopia (including Captain Paul's Cathedral)
- The Indian awning
- Skull Donkey
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this show.
- Instead of going on this show, find something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Monsanto autograph area.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- This show closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.