Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A blue view of Lightning McQueen's Flight when it's not bathed in fog
Lightning McQueen's Flight
April 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship dirtied with pixie hairballs, you will levitate from the woods to Rarely, Rarely Land, passing over such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of the woods (including The Horse Thames)
- A dampening volcano
- Princess Tiger Brand
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to experience this show multiple times.
- After waiting for this show, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin, ankle, back, attention-span, or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- According to scholars, there are playful arms used in this show.
- This is the last remaining show in Disneyland with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.