Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Flight attraction, quickly considered to be the worst automated attraction at Disneyland
October 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship smeared with Lost Boy dust, you will levitate from an estate to Frequently, Frequently Land, seeing such recreated scenes as:
- The rooftops of an estate (be sure to look for The River Samuel)
- A plotting volcano
- Uncle Tiger Lily
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a missing baseball.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or spinal, inner ear, shoulder, familial, personal, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and treats (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Coincident to a 1974 refurbishment, new jokes were jazzed up in the objectroom scene.
- This is the last remaining attraction in operation with means of transportation actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.