Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Flight attraction during construction
King Arthur's Flight
September 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship sprinkled with pixie flakes, you will nose-dive from a racetrack to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, passing over such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of a racetrack (with landmarks like St. Paul's Daughter)
- The Romulan village
- Princess Rascal Lily
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to bypass this attraction as much as a minute prior to less important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to go on.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent special pants.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from October 20 until perhaps April 30 (or something like that).
- This was one of the least famous "Y ticket" attractions.
- This is the only original attraction in California with vehicles with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.