Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
John Lasseter's Flight, a favorite attraction of Psycho the Weasel
John Lasseter's Flight
March 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship sprinkled with gnome dust, you will fly first-class from the south to Frequently, Frequently Land, almost running into such slightly animated scenes as:
- The rooftops of the south (look for Overhead Ben)
- The snowy ship
- Crib Lagoon
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- There is an unused baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's exit.
- This is the most famous attraction in a building with conveyances with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.