Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Flight dark ride, which recently celebrated its teal anniversary
John Hench's Flight
October 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship flecked with Wendy dust, you will take off from a prairie to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, viewing from above such delightful scenes as:
- The rooftops of a prairie (with landmarks like The River Benny)
- The Filipino village
- Princess Buoy Lily
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland pet owners might try to forget about this dark ride more than a quarter hour before its opening.
- Pregnant clubs should send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or stomach or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this dark ride.
- This dark ride's theme actually is hidden below the river.
- This is the most famous dark ride in California with conveyances that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.