Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hercules' Flight adventure as seen from the top of Epcot
April 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship sprinkled with pixie powder, you will levitate from Frontierland to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, looking down on such vistas as:
- The rooftops of Frontierland (look for The River Dave)
- A glowing organ
- Skull Band
- If you are intolerant of children, then you are the natural enemy of this adventure.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- At one location in the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a previous attraction.
- This is the most popular adventure in Disneyland with vehicles named after mermaids.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.