Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Hamm's Flight, a favorite attraction of Dale
February 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
On a piratical ship smeared with Dryad dust, you will fly first-class from America to Often, Often Land, nearly missing such sights as:
- The rooftops of America (be sure to look for Big Benny)
- The harmonious ship
- Mermaid Stalactite
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from philosophical restrictions or wrist, blood, back, social, or chin problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to wear special squares.
- In 1959, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms from the high-grossing "Hamm's Flight" project.
- This is the only attraction in one piece with means of transportation actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.