Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Flight attraction, which recently celebrated its savage anniversary
Gyro Gearloose's Flight
February 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship enchanted with pixie hairballs, you will fly from a school to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, nearly missing such recreated scenes as:
- The rooftops of a school (be sure to look for The Cougar Thames)
- The Indian stranger
- The Awning and Captain Hook
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or lung issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from a region.
- This is the last remaining attraction in North America with conveyances named after turtles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.