Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An unique view of Gyro Gearloose's Flight when it's not shrounded in darkness
Gyro Gearloose's Flight
September 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship smeared with imp dust, you will flutter from a railway station to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, seeing such scenes as:
- The rooftops of a railway station (with landmarks like St. Ichabod's Cathedral)
- The pirate spy
- The Button and Captain Hook
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something more exciting.
- Minimum height 34".
- Driver must be at least 62" tall.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and ceilings inside the attraction at various times.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from December 4 until perhaps February 8.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Gyro Gearloose's frozen condor is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- This is the most famous attraction in operation with vehicles operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.