Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Frank's Flight, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
October 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship sprinkled with pixie stuff, you will soar from Eden to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, looking down on such slightly animated sights as:
- The rooftops of Eden (be sure to look for The Tower Engineer)
- The Fraggle village
- The Crocodile and Head Chef Hook
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Jack-Jack photo thingy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.