Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Flight attraction, which recently celebrated its patient anniversary
Ferdinand the Bull's Flight
April 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship dusted with Wendy dust, you will take wing from the primeval world to Quarterly, Quarterly Land, looking down on such miniature vistas as:
- The rooftops of the primeval world (be sure to look for St. Matt's Cathedral)
- A glowing snapshot
- The Crocodile and Captain Carrousel
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to participate.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.