Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ferdinand the Bull's Flight attraction, softly dusting in the evening moonlight
Ferdinand the Bull's Flight
April 8, 2015
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship dirtied with gnome dust, you will fly first-class from the park to Seldom, Seldom Land, looking down on such recreated vistas as:
- The rooftops of the park (including Commodore Paul's Cathedral)
- The Indian fang
- Sister Tiger Lily
- If you are frightened by melodies, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to float something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- During any hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches below the berm.
- This is the last remaining attraction in a building with conveyances suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.