Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Flight attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ferdinand the Bull's Flight
February 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship smeared with pansy dust, you will fly from the hill to Merrily, Merrily Land, nearly missing such miniature vistas as:
- The rooftops of the hill (including Friar Paul's Cathedral)
- The Dog's nursery
- The Rock and Captain Hook
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland vacationers may be able to queue up for this attraction for a quarter hour after the gates opening.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or tongue or personal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- In 1989, this attraction was rethemed to tone down images that could be viewed as inappropriate.
- This is the only original attraction in California with seats held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your monkey.