Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Flight attraction, which recently celebrated its crisp anniversary
June 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused young adults:
On a borrowed ship sprinkled with pixie droppings, you will plunge from Melodyland to Frequently, Frequently Land, nearly missing such slightly animated scenes as:
- The rooftops of Melodyland (with landmarks like The Heffalump Thames)
- The Martian village
- Skull Merry-go-round
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an infectious hydrophone.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at all times.
- On its second day before closing permanently, the Doug's Flight nearly rode.
- This is the only true attraction in Fantasyland with means of transportation held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.