Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Flight attraction, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
August 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship dusted with shadow dust, you will take wing from Wonderland to Rarely, Rarely Land, seeing such sights as:
- The rooftops of Wonderland (look for St. Lizzie's Cathedral)
- A glowing platoon
- Mother Superior Tiger Lily
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of invisible ices.
- After going on this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tantor's frozen hat is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- This is the last remaining attraction in operation with means of transportation that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.