Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones' Flight experience, December 26, 1962, 1:19 p.m.
Davy Jones' Flight
February 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship enchanted with pixie sand, you will nose-dive from the exposition to Frequently, Frequently Land, looking down on such recreated sights as:
- The rooftops of the exposition (with landmarks like Head Chef Paul's Cathedral)
- The Johnston's nursery
- The Dress and Captain Hook
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this experience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The comment about Scandinavians is a sly pun.
- This is the only true experience in Fantasyland with vehicles operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.