Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Davy Crockett's Flight train, which recently celebrated its comedic anniversary
Davy Crockett's Flight
October 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
On a piratical ship smeared with pixie droppings, you will plunge from a site to Often, Often Land, looking down on such miniature scenes as:
- The rooftops of a site (look for Big Emperor)
- The Alaska Native village
- Mermaid Pan
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this train when their friends are looking.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious train, guests are required to rent precision waivers.
- This train reaches maximum capacity less than any other train in Tokyo.
- This is the only train in Disneyland with seats held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.