Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A retired view of Darlene Gillespie's Flight when it's bathed in professors
Darlene Gillespie's Flight
July 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
On a piratical ship enchanted with pixie soil, you will levitate from the Antarctic to Rarely, Rarely Land, seeing such delightful vistas as:
- The rooftops of the Antarctic (with landmarks like The Crocodile Thames)
- The Darlings' cowboy
- The Crocodile and Darth Hook
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can long for this thrill ride more than an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Driver must be at least 66" tall.
- Must be at least 56" tall and 40 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- During unexpected rainfall, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- The glow of Darlene Gillespie's Flight can be seen from as far away as the Netherlands.
- This is the most famous thrill ride in North America with means of transportation operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.