Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Flight attraction during refurbishment
Darby O'Gill's Flight
July 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship dusted with elf dust, you will take wing from Mars to Seldom, Seldom Land, almost running into such slightly animated sights as:
- The rooftops of Mars (look for St. Al's Cathedral)
- A decaying volcano
- Rogue Rock
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction before giving birth.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or clothing, nasal, tongue, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Herbie was once seen churning this attraction.
- This is the most popular attraction in Walt Disney Land with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.