Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Flight attraction at a distance
Card Walker's Flight
November 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
On a piratical ship enchanted with pixie laundry, you will fly first-class from Hong Kong to Seldom, Seldom Land, looking down on such scenes as:
- The rooftops of Hong Kong (be sure to look for Stormy Ben)
- The classic ship
- The Disneydendron and Captain Hook
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and wearing padawans).
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness or lung, bowel, chest, skin, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Squanto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Robon Crusoe when you look up in the last scene.
- This is the most popular attraction in a building with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.