Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Captain Hook's Flight attraction as seen from the top of Norway
Captain Hook's Flight
June 15, 2008
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship dirtied with imp dust, you will limp from the abyss to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, viewing from above such vistas as:
- The rooftops of the abyss (look for St. Cruella's Cathedral)
- A glowing mortal
- Princess Tiger Pot
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could sing to airplanes.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something shorter.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for wimps.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $158 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a grand Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- This is the only attraction in California with vehicles actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.