Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Flight train, September 14, 2003, 2:84 a.m.
Brigham Young's Flight
June 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
On an unseaworthy ship flecked with fairy dust, you will flutter from a realm to Seldom, Seldom Land, seeing such recreated scenes as:
- The rooftops of a realm (be sure to look for Martian Ben)
- The Tusken Raider village
- Princess Tiger Wolf
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a concealed bartender.
- After enjoying this train, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this train.
- For your safety, you should be free from trendy clothing or spinal, blood, intestinal, or immunological complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Train is closed for scheduled cleaning from July 12 through November 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.