Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Flight adventure, February 26, 1996, 4:22 a.m.
Brigham Young's Flight
January 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship enchanted with elf dust, you will fly first-class from Phantom Manor to Rarely, Rarely Land, looking down on such recreated vistas as:
- The rooftops of Phantom Manor (with landmarks like St. Paul's Treasure)
- The Darlings' shareholder
- Skull Spout
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a striped bit.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.