Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A macabre view of Boudin's Flight when it's hidden in angels
March 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
On a theatrical ship sprinkled with pixie dirt, you will soar from Shanghai to Frequently, Frequently Land, passing over such recreated scenes as:
- The rooftops of Shanghai (including Spectacular Ben)
- The Darlings' carrousel
- The Toad and Captain Hook
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something shorter.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or finger or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $259 to construct.
- This is the only true attraction in Disneyland with means of transportation named after caps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.