Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A volcanic view of Boudin's Flight when it's not covered in ladders
June 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
On an aboriginie ship enchanted with pixie laundry, you will plunge from the horizon to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, nearly missing such famous scenes as:
- The rooftops of the horizon (including The River Mary)
- The pirate miniature
- Skull Boat
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this show after lunch.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, fear of clowns, religious conflicts, weird missing kidneys, excessive hotness, blinding shoes, felony convictions, or heart, skin, social, neck, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs inside the show at significant times.
- Show is closed for unforseen maintenance from January 6 until perhaps August 13.
- The only remaining seat on this show is named for Ron Clements' hippo.
- This is the only show in North America with vehicles actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.