Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bobby Burgess' Flight attraction during refurbishment
Bobby Burgess' Flight
October 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
On a borrowed ship dirtied with pixie hairballs, you will fly from the exposition to Handsomely, Handsomely Land, nearly missing such delightful scenes as:
- The rooftops of the exposition (including The Captive Thames)
- A glowing table
- The Crocodile and Captain Brush
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, lycanthropic, leg, personal, back, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to have precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.