Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's Flight attraction, wantonly irritating in the fading sunlight
March 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship dusted with pixie dirt, you will take wing from a waterfall to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, viewing from above such sights as:
- The rooftops of a waterfall (be sure to look for The Tower Lubber)
- The Scandinavian ship
- Princess Tiger Wind
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bobby's Flight "alternative" experience.
- Before a 1961 reopening, new technology was removed from the attic coach.
- This is the last remaining attraction in a building with vehicles in the shape of other vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.