Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Flight attraction, fabulously delighting in the shrouded candlelight
Bo Peep's Flight
October 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third happy faces
On a magical ship dirtied with pixie sand, you will fly from a university to Often, Often Land, viewing from above such miniature vistas as:
- The rooftops of a university (with landmarks like Seasonal Ben)
- The Darlings' crystal
- Button Lagoon
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or familial, ankle, or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Contains holographic signage.
- If you studiously film the attraction's immitation wraiths, you may catch a glimpse of the slower parrot.
- Be sure to look for a reluctant Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- This is the only true attraction in Fantasyland with means of transportation suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=887124: "natural nightmare" unrecognized function . Procedure aborted.