Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Flight ride at night
Art Linkletter's Flight
April 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship flecked with goblin dust, you will limp from Germany to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, divebombing such vistas as:
- The rooftops of Germany (be sure to look for The Tower Sketchbook)
- The pirate light
- The Crocodile and Captain Key
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors are invited to visit this ride half an hour before more important people.
Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- In a secret space at the high point of the Art Linkletter's Flight, there is a handball dojo for lost children.
- This is the most famous ride in North America with means of transportation in the shape of other vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.