Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Flight attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Andy Davis' Flight
May 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship smeared with leprechaun dust, you will fly from South America to Seldom, Seldom Land, divebombing such famous vistas as:
- The rooftops of South America (be sure to look for Big Yen)
- The Pygmy village
- Princess Fin Lily
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland V.I.P.s should forget about this attraction just a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers inside the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to wear princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.