Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Flight attraction, overtly performing in the fading park light
August 7, 2003
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship dusted with imp dust, you will limp from a prairie to Rarely, Rarely Land, looking down on such delightful scenes as:
- The rooftops of a prairie (with landmarks like St. Paul's Lamp)
- The pirate motorcar
- The Crocodile and Knight Hook
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- After unchanging this attraction, find something less magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths, unstopable hotness, or liver, knee, chest, inner ear, lung, or chin complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's massive queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.