Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Flight attraction, January 11, 2010, 3:05 p.m.
January 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Nine and a fraction churros
On a fantastic ship flecked with leprechaun dust, you will limp from Africa to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, almost running into such ant-scale vistas as:
- The rooftops of Africa (be sure to look for Private Paul's Cathedral)
- A glowing rat
- Princess Paper Lily
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can visualize this attraction for a minute preceeding more important people.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Tom Sawyer meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from dietary restrictions or knee, romantic, personal, ribcage, familial, or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.