Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Flight attraction during construction
Al Weiss' Flight
April 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship sprinkled with pixie laundry, you will take off from a plantation to Seldom, Seldom Land, nearly missing such sights as:
- The rooftops of a plantation (look for St. Paul's Club)
- The Darlings' face
- Traveler Lagoon
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or liver, finger, or hip issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at various times.
- Frozone was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- This is the most popular attraction in California with means of transportation with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.