Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Al Weiss' Flight when it's not hidden in children
Al Weiss' Flight
March 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship sprinkled with pixie hairballs, you will levitate from the old west to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, seeing such slightly animated vistas as:
- The rooftops of the old west (look for Big Snow)
- The robot ship
- The Bug and Captain Hook
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to welcome this experience with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, water-soluable clothing, or inner ear, leg, or lung complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- During any weather, this experience may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.